I am sure that every person who has a website thinks about what to write to him. Even there are some plans, but not me, for I only write about what I see.
Once I found out that my travels and meetings with the Bulgarian have faded a bit, I’m waiting for friends in September. In France, too, this year will not go, although there is still something in the “my mind but France has not yet been written. And not because I stopped loving this country, I just live here, and Bulgaria is worthy of writing about it.
The three-year boundary of my residence here has already been passed, and I received a fourth personal card.
I want to make some small conclusions, and I will start with shortcomings, which I have never written about, because I am used to living in positive and looking for advantages in everything.
1. Bad roads, and I really feel sorry for my car. And they say that they are bad only in Russia. But not all roads are bad, it’s the same as ours. I’ll be fair.
2. Expensive gasoline. A95 – 2.62 lev per liter (more than 1.31 euros).
3. The problem with parking, especially in the center of Varna.
4. Not everywhere is clean, but is it not so in your city? Of course, after the licked France, striking, but plus more. We are clean in the yard and we follow the order ourselves.
5. Slowness of the Bulgarians. Such a mentality. But now I’m so used to it that it does not irritate me anymore.
6. I get nervous sometimes, because if I get sick, I’ll have to pay for everything. But God pardons, and I hope that I will live to a permanent residence when medical insurance will be different. So while I have no experience with local health care. And I know the common cold and how to treat it.
7. Taxi drivers, although they can be understood, because it’s their business. And how do they determine that I’m foreigner? Of course, overestimate the price, but after learning that I live here, reduce to normal. For example, from Alen Mak to the Cathedral, the normal price is 2.5 levs per person.
8. Bulgaria did not join Schengen. And I was hoping. So after the visa with the same name it is necessary to go to Sofia, and this is about Varna far.
9. Roughness, slackness, rudeness and mate in the summer tourist season. Guess from which side the wind! All right! Russians and Ukrainians. Maybe there are more, but so far only these have come up.
1. The benevolence of the Bulgarians, smiles, hospitality. I did not meet any others. Only one short conversation and not quite pleasant to tell at the end of the article.
2. In local shops Alen Mak and in my favorite collective farm market, I’m almost a relative or a favorite buyer.
3. Telephone company Vivacom gives discounts and even gifts, as a loyal customer.
4. I can play video slots online without having to think about some ridiculous laws now allowing access to them in different countries (Central Europe, pointing at you).
5. Prices in comparison with Khabarovsk are low and on products, and even on clothes. Tourists know about this and buy everything and a lot.
6. You can call and receive any information in your bank and will answer you in a kind voice without nervousness, and at parting wish a good day, an evening and so on.
7. Leaving the car in unorganized parking, if especially narrowly, and leaving it, there will always be someone who will help “taxi out” if necessary, and will not exert pressure on the horn, and demand that they give way. By the way, I leave and I’m not afraid that the brushes will be removed or mirrors …
8. I’m not talking about sunny days.
9. Warm and clean sea in the Kabakum beach area.
10. The purest air in Varna and in my yard with pine trees.
11. Natural and tasty products and so on …
Pluses a lot, just all in the head will not come. The main thing is that it’s quiet here. I wake up, and I’m glad that the new day has begun. That you do not have to run to work, solve numerous problems and so on.